Monday, August 9, 2010

Cold Fusion Coffee Gelato

I recently visited Newport, Rhode Island and experienced one of my new favorite foods ....hand-made coffee gelato at Cold Fusion Gelato. I got the small size, which costs $3.95 ( cash only) , you can get up to two flavors and personally, big enough for two people! It is a little pricey but it was definitely worth it.


There were a variety of flavors available...from Bailey's to chocolate mint to sorbets but for me, the coffee hit the spot! So, next time you are in Newport, try the coffee gelato and let me know if it's also your new favorite or if you prefer a different flavor or a different store!

4 comments:

  1. I am a foodie and happened to come across your blog today...really interesting! Will definitely subscribe for more of your fav foods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know where i can find a gelato store in MD?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, it looks so good. thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try the peanut butter gelato next time!

    ReplyDelete