Monday, March 23, 2009

Mango Creme Brulee

I  took a trip to downtown Fredericksburg this weekend and happened to come across a little restaurant called " The Soup & Taco Etc".  There was a little board outside the restaurant with the day's specials and desserts, which included mango creme brulee so I had to go in and give it a try!!!  
As I gently used my spoon to break the thin layer of caramel over the creme, I came across the smooth, yellow,  mango cream and I can say that the first bite was magical!  It was rich, creamy and you could really taste the mango!  I do not have the recipe but I will search for it and test it and when I get it right, I will be sure to post it for you to try it!! So, if you are ever in downtown Fredericksburg, visit the soup and taco etc ( 813 Caroline St, Fredericksburg, VA) and try the mango creme brulee! 

PS: I was dessert hopping so I only tried the mango creme brulee!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment