Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blueberry Bliss-Strawberry Lemonade Iced Tea



My new favorite home made iced tea is the blueberry bliss-strawberry lemonade blended tea from Teavana. These are actually two separate teas that I bought at Teavana ( you can ask to have the teas blended for you at the store - 2oz of each will last you a while). I like this tea hot but I LOVE this blended combo ice cold...yum!



Ingredients
:

(PS: use a 320z or larger teapot with a built-in strainer in which to steep your loose tea leaves)

  • 6 teaspoons of blueberry bliss-strawberry lemonade blended tea leaves
  • 3 cups of boiling water
  • 1/2 cup of sugar



Directions


  • Place loose tea leaves in the strainer ( in the teapot)
  • Boil water and pour over tea leaves ( in strainer)
  • Cover teapot for about 10 minutes
  • Place 1/2 cup sugar in your jug / container
  • After 10 minutes, pour brewed tea in the jug / container; stir contents and place in fridge until chilled
Notes:

  1. I normally brew another teapot and add it to the first batch with an additional 1/4 cup of sugar.
  2. You can adjust the sugar according to your taste.

2 comments:

  1. Love Teavana teas! Will definitely try this next! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can taste it as I read it!

    ReplyDelete